Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lolkkman

My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^ Empty
PostSubject: My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^   My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:12 am

Who am i?
My name is Achraf I am 12 and i am from Canada. My in game character is called Mageness and account name is lolkkman. I not only speak clear and fluent English but i can also speak french . I see myself as patient, security and very understanding. The things that i cannot stand on both private and retail servers are players that hack/cheat and those with low lying attitudes.

What am i capable of?
I have been playing World of Warcraft since (November 2006). Hunting down hackersand spammers have been my hobby honestly, i have been doing so on other servers where i was personally hired as a GM (SoC) As previously stated i have been playing wow for quite some time now, therefore i possess the ability to do many things. Stuck? ill teleport you out. Insulted or abused? tell me who's responsible. Bored? ill host an event for the entire server. On all servers, players are the number ONE priority.

Why do I want to be a Game Master?
To be honest being a GM is very rewarding. When you help someone out the thank you that you recieve is priceless. To help someone out, to be thier at their aid and to assist them is an undefined feeling.

Why should we pick you as a Game Master?
I believe u should choose me to be apart of your team because i am dedicated, hardworking and i will give up alot of my time to the server. If a problem occurs i will be there to solve it calmly without making a fuss. Having hosted a server once, i know that large servers like require as much donations as possible. So knowing that, i will try my best to donate to our server to keep it active. Not only that but i have my ways of getting players to happily donate to the server.

Overall i will help the players, i will help the server and hopefully as a team of 5 we will bring "Finallyfreewow" into the top 100! However it will take a while but nothing is impossible, not if i am there

(This is the one thet i used on Shadow Of chaos I hope it get me better chances)
Back to top Go down
Blend
Admin
Blend

PostSubject: Verdict :: Deciding   My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:21 am

Ok verdict :: undergoing decision. Please donate now and that will help sooooo much. We like ur app.
Back to top Go down
https://finallyfreewow.forummotion.com
Tawaxyon

Tawaxyon

PostSubject: Good ap   My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Great application, one of the best ones I've seen in days. But 12 years old? Anyways I'll still vote for you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hawt

Hawt

PostSubject: Re: My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^   My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 pm

IF it was up to me I would automatically grant you GM power without reading the other applications due to the fact that yours is so perfect. And only 12?! WoW. I am shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^   My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

My new GM application for funserver WAY BETTER!!! Read plz ^^
Page 1 of 1