Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lowrate realm GM applications!

Go down 
+5
Tawaxyon
scarykids
Isi
Chipz
Blend
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blend
Admin
Blend

Lowrate realm GM applications! Empty
PostSubject: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:42 am

Please fill out the GM applications for lowrate realm here! clown
Back to top Go down
https://finallyfreewow.forummotion.com
Chipz

PostSubject: Lowrate realm GM Application   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 pm

1. Whats you full name, account name, and characters name:Mikkel,Lessen Account name Chipz654, Characters name Low Rate realm Iwinz Gnome mage u can also faind me hight rate name Iwinz

2. What country are you from: Denmark

3. Is english your first language: No Bot i speak pretty good english

4. Gms must have good grammar when posting on the forums will you be willing to do that: yes, I will be.

5. How old are you (dont lie):16

6. How long have you been playing wow, why did you stop playing retail: I have played 3 years, Stoped cuze i got bored

7. What level was your retail character: 2 Levels 80 Mage and shaman

8. Approx, how many players could you get to start playing on the server:Well, I could get people by posting on youtube make RP video ask som of my friends to join the server
9. Whats the most important thing about being a GM:Patience, and a good personality

10. Do you have an MSN: Yes i do have MSN chipz654@hotmail.com

11. How many hours A DAY can you commit to GM duty: 5-6 i can play more wen i have Holidays

12. How many hours A WEEK can you commit to GM duty:5-6 every day

13. What time zone are you in👍00 time GMT (Denmark), Berlin, Bern Rom, Stockholm, Vienna, Belgrade, Budapest, Brussels, Madrid, Paris, Warsaw, Sarajvo, West Central Africa and Amsterdam.

14. Will you be willing to post and help people on this forum:Yes

15. Have you been a GM on a server befor:Yes and Admin

16. If so what servers, and what were there population, why dont you work there anymore:I have been a GM on Free.wow.no.ip.com i left the server cuze its Diead i also have bean GM on Shoupz.com
Back to top Go down
Blend
Admin
Blend

PostSubject: Application verdict. Denied.   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:35 am

Application verdict. Denied. I just dont think your what we are looking for thanks, last time I just said yes to Gms I ended up with crappy ones. Also you applied to be a GM on our last forum if im correct and you never got on. If thats not you sorry its still a no. Thanks you for applying, please stay active on the server and forums so if we need a new gm we can contact you. No
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 am

lol shoupz.com was a cool server....loved it! it was kinda Fail after a while though.
Back to top Go down
http://Finallyfreewow.com
scarykids

scarykids

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 pm

1. Whats you full name, account name, and characters name:Mikkel,Lessen Account name Chipz654, Characters name Low Rate realm Iwinz Gnome mage u can also faind me hight rate name Iwinz

~full name = johnathan K hughes account name = scarykids characters name = blessthenfall.

~U.S.A, Arizona, surprise.

~yes and some spanish.

4. Gms must have good grammar when posting on the forums will you be willing to do that: yes, I will be.

~sure thing boss i am a very friendly person.

~i'm am 19 DoB = 05/22/1990.

6. How long have yo/u been playing wow, why did you stop playing retail: I have played 3 years, Stoped cuze i got bored

~play'd for a tootle of = 17832 hour's so two year's and a few months.

~70 caped paladin / 62 warlock.

8. Approx, how many players could you get to start playing on the server:Well, I could get people by posting on youtube make RP video ask som of my friends to join the server

~hard to say i know well enough but as how you put it i will be posting on google as well as yahoo and ask.com, myspace, friend's, more videos on youtube, both my brothers will be joining as well as telling friend's from other privet serv's.

9. Whats the most important thing about being a GM:Patience, and a good personality

~Patience, active, friendly, understanding, as well as it being work not just fun.

~yes boss would be number381@hotmail.com secondary account = scarykidsscreaming@hotmail.com

11. How many hours A DAY can you commit to GM duty: 5-6 i can play more wen i have Holidays

~sadly but honestly bout 7-8 hours a day.

~well 7x7 would be 49, so 49 to 52 a week.

13. What time zone are you in👍00 time GMT (Denmark), Berlin, Bern Rom, Stockholm, Vienna, Belgrade, Budapest, Brussels, Madrid, Paris, Warsaw, Sarajvo, West Central Africa and Amsterdam.

~ would be = (GMT-8:00) pacific time (US & Canada); Tijuana.

~yea boss.

~yes.

16. If so what servers, and what were there population, why dont you work there anymore:I have been a GM on Free.wow.no.ip.com i left the server cuze its Diead i also have bean GM on Shoupz.com[center]

~WoWbeez, old school not with them cause my boss got hack'd
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: Lowrate realm GM Application   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm

i have never make application there BEFOR WTF am new on this server just join IT ?
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: Lowrate realm GM Application   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Blend wrote:
Application verdict. Denied. I just dont think your what we are looking for thanks, last time I just said yes to Gms I ended up with crappy ones. Also you applied to be a GM on our last forum if im correct and you never got on. If thats not you sorry its still a no. Thanks you for applying, please stay active on the server and forums so if we need a new gm we can contact you. No

WTF ?
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Chipz we know you are mad, You just seem like you don't have enough experience.
Back to top Go down
Tawaxyon

Tawaxyon

PostSubject: Stay active   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:07 pm

But just stay active on the forum and ingame. That is the best way to get our attention
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 pm

And also Donating would increase your chances. And you could get T9 set for about $10.00 if I'm correct.
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: Lowrate realm GM Application   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Isi wrote:
Chipz we know you are mad, You just seem like you don't have enough experience.

Dude am pretty sure i know More then u do ... GL
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: Lowrate realm GM Application   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Yes if u think ur better GM then i am i dont think so u were on Today ... its was 2 ppl hacking in dal .. and use bugs ... u dont even kick ´them or warning ...

And tell me that i dont have enough experience.
Back to top Go down
Blend
Admin
Blend

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:28 am

Thank you so much Isi for backing me up sorry chipz the more you argue the less your chances are.
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:06 am

No Prob man.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Looking to be a GM, and a good one as well ^^   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 am

1. Whats you full name, account name, and characters name?
Tia Bannerman, Deadlyangel, Kira

2. What country are you from?
BC Canada

3. Is english your first language?
Yes

4. Gms must have good grammar when posting on the forums will you be willing to do that?
Yes I will, sometimes it can be a little off, but I almost always learn from my mistakes.

5. How old are you (dont lie)?

6. How long have you been playing wow, why did you stop playing retail?
I have been playing WoW for a little over a year. The reason I stopped was cause of the people there. rude, and never cared about anything other then them selfs.

7. What level was your retail character?
I had a lvl 80 hunter, and a lvl 80 Death Knight

8. Approx, how many players could you get to start playing on the server?
Im sure that I can find a few that will come to the server. Though to give you a number would be wrong since I do not know that myself.

9. Whats the most important thing about being a GM?
To me, the most important thing to being a GM is helping others, and working with them to fix a problem that has happened in the game. ie stuck character, missing talent points, bugged/glitched zones, things like that.

10. Do you have an MSN?
Yes I do. kastial@hotmail.com

11. How many hours A DAY can you commit to GM duty?
I can do night time GM almost all the time starting after 10pm

12. How many hours A WEEK can you commit to GM duty?
I can commit 15-25 hours a week

13. What time zone are you in?
Pacific

14. Will you be willing to post and help people on this forum?
Yes, I will be very willing to post in the forums. I have lots of information about WoW that I am sure will be of some help to others.

15. Have you been a GM on a server before?
I have never been a GM before

16. If so what servers, and what were there population, why dont you work there anymore?
N/A on account that I was never a GM before.
Back to top Go down
NovemberSnow

NovemberSnow

PostSubject: GM for Low rates?   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 am

1. Whats you full name, account name, and characters name?
Christina Milan Bryan
Account name: November
Character: Tanry

2. What country are you from?
Canada

3. Is english your first language?
Yes it is, though I am also fluent in french. (The France kind, not 'Canadian French' xD)

4. Gms must have good grammar when posting on the forums will you be willing to do that?
Yes indeed. I find that poor spelling and grammar limits ones ability to communicate, which would make it impossible to GM

5. How old are you (dont lie)?
18... for the next two months Very Happy

6. How long have you been playing wow, why did you stop playing retail?
In total, about 3 years, though I played pre-BC for two and a half years, then WoTLK for about six months

7. What level was your retail character?
63 Warlock, 65 Death knight, low level Druid

8. Approx, how many players could you get to start playing on the server?
I couldn't honestly give you a number, though I do know that it wouldn't be hard for me to get some of my friends on, not to mention getting some of my friends to put adds on their web pages.

9. Whats the most important thing about being a GM?
Being able to resolve conflicts in a mature and professional way, while keeping the game fun for players. Good communication skills are a must, as is a good attitude and a lot of patience.

10. Do you have an MSN?
Yes I do, cm_bryan@hotmail.com

11. How many hours A DAY can you commit to GM duty?
Anywhere from 2-6, maybe more if it is a particularily slow day for me.

12. How many hours A WEEK can you commit to GM duty?
18-20, for a conservative estimate. Most likely more considering how long I am usually online.

13. What time zone are you in?
Pacific standard time

14. Will you be willing to post and help people on this forum?
Most certainly. Helping people is something I enjoy quite a bit. As far as WoW goes, I am rather well versed with the game, and when it comes to games as a whole I am actually going to school for video game design in a month.

15. Have you been a GM on a server before?
No, I have not.

16. If so what servers, and what were there population, why dont you work there anymore?
I have, never actually applied to GM before.
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:17 am

Well, Seems nice! But it's not up to me, Best of luck to ya!
Back to top Go down
NovemberSnow

NovemberSnow

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawt

Hawt

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm

I will have to argue with Blend if he doesn't give you the GM spot. Very Happy VERY NICE Application.
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I agree Hawt, This is a very good one indeed.
Back to top Go down
NovemberSnow

NovemberSnow

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks so much your guys. I actually think I am going to try and get on the Uber instant 80 server though, seeing as there is now a spot open.

-flees to post over there-
Back to top Go down
scarykids

scarykids

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 am

~full name = johnathan K hughes account name = scarykids characters name = blessthenfall.

~U.S.A, Arizona, surprise.

~yes and some spanish.

~sure thing boss i am a very friendly person.

~i'm am 19 DoB = 05/22/1990.

6. How long have yo/u been playing wow, why did you stop playing retail: I have played 3 years, Stoped cuze i got bored

~play'd for a tootle of = 17832 hour's so two year's and a few months.

~70 caped paladin / 62 warlock.

~hard to say i know well enough but as how you put it i will be posting on google as well as yahoo and ask.com, myspace, friend's, more videos on youtube, both my brothers will be joining as well as telling friend's from other privet serv's.

~Patience, active, friendly, understanding, as well as it being work not just fun.

~yes boss would be number381@hotmail.com secondary account = scarykidsscreaming@hotmail.com

~sadly but honestly bout 7-8 hours a day.

~well 7x7 would be 49, so 49 to 52 a week.

~ would be = (GMT-8:00) pacific time (US & Canada); Tijuana.

~yea boss.

~yes.

16. If so what servers, and what were there population, why dont you work there anymore:I have been a GM on Free.wow.no.ip.com i left the server cuze its Diead i also have bean GM on Shoupz.com[center]

~WoWbeez, old school not with them cause my boss got hack'd
Back to top Go down
toph123123

PostSubject: Apply For Gm On Lowrate   Lowrate realm GM applications! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 am

1. Whats you full name, account name, and characters name:Damien j micheal, Toph123123, Atr

2. What country are you from: Arizona/mesa

3. Is english your first language: Yes and my only
4. Gms must have good grammar when posting on the forums will you be willing to do that: Yes

5. How old are you (dont lie):17 july 29/1992

6. How long have you been playing wow, why did you stop playing retail: I Stop playing cause it cost alot

7. What level was your retail character: 80 Warlock 57 DK And Alot Of Twinks

8. Approx, how many players could you get to start playing on the server: Well Alot Cause i Was a GM on my Friends Server got him over 400People
i Make Good Videos So I Could Post On Youtube and any other website i can fine
9. Whats the most important thing about being a GM:Patience Being Nice Being Friendly And Helpful

10. Do you have an MSN: Yes Eternityxi@hotmail.com

11. How many hours A DAY can you commit to GM duty: Aslong as i can stay up so 5-13hours

12. How many hours A WEEK can you commit to GM duty:5-13 Everyday

13. What time zone are you in:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
14. Will you be willing to post and help people on this forum:Yes, Ill be active on game and forums all the time

15. Have you been a GM on a server befor:Yes i was a A-z Gm for 4months

16. If so what servers, and what were there population, why dont you work there anymore:I Left Cause The Server Got Shutdown By Blizz Website-DarkChaosRealm.com Its not up anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowrate realm GM applications!   Lowrate realm GM applications! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowrate realm GM applications!
Page 1 of 1