Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Downtime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawt

Hawt

Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Server Downtime   Server Downtime EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 am

Hey guys, well do to the server downtime i have been messing around with my personal private server and I have made alot of neat stuff so I doubt when the server comes back online I will play much. By the way, my server is NOT public..YET...I am going to fix all the bugs. Make 25 custom instances, and make a 19 twink and TBC realm before I even start looking for Gamemasters. Thanks and Good day
Back to top Go down
Delight

Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime   Server Downtime EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Hawt wrote:
Hey guys, well do to the server downtime i have been messing around with my personal private server and I have made alot of neat stuff so I doubt when the server comes back online I will play much. By the way, my server is NOT public..YET...I am going to fix all the bugs. Make 25 custom instances, and make a 19 twink and TBC realm before I even start looking for Gamemasters. Thanks and Good day

hawt can i join then ? btw what is youre msn
?Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawt

Hawt

Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime   Server Downtime EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Like I said...i'm not accepting GM's or players at the moment. My msn is joshevanv2@hotmail.com . And delight why has the server been down?
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime   Server Downtime EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 am

Hawt, When you need GMs, Text me at 260-409-9150 or email at sproat_jake@yahoo.com if u text or email tell me its hawt k?
Back to top Go down
http://Finallyfreewow.com
Hawt

Hawt

Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime   Server Downtime EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 am

Isi i'm not accepting GM's for another 10 days. But if you want to wait text me at 832 367 4917 saying what you wanna do. I've fixed ALL the bugs now i just have to create the custom instances. I will be making 10 Regular/Heroic instances and 10 raid instances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime   Server Downtime Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Downtime
Page 1 of 1