Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Virus Programs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chipz

Best Virus Programs Empty
PostSubject: Best Virus Programs   Best Virus Programs EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:37 pm

???? AVG
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Best Virus Programs   Best Virus Programs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

NO, norton 360 is nice, costs like an extra 80+ dollars from best buy when you buy a new computer, AND THEY DONT EVEN COME WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE, that pisses me off... always have came with it b4
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: Best Virus Programs   Best Virus Programs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:41 pm

idk i just buy laptop ...
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: Best Virus Programs   Best Virus Programs EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:57 pm

I used to work for best buy. Most people thought that the trial version was the full version, and would come back into the store and get pissed off because they didn't have office. I showed them Open Office and everything worked out. Especially when I was working for Dell as Tech Support, I had the same issue.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Best Virus Programs   Best Virus Programs EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:50 am

no... i have a computer from 2002, it has fully loaded microsoft office, got it free, and i had a comp from 2005 that had it free to, once eveeything starting comign with 1gb+ Ram, they stopped giving it free it seems...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Virus Programs   Best Virus Programs Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Virus Programs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finally Free WoW Forum :: General Discussion!-
Jump to: