Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEMEMEME Choise ME !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chipz

MEMEMEME Choise ME ! Empty
PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Choise ME LOL !
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Personally, Whatever you happen to be asking to be chosen for, I doubt you have the maturity for. I wouldn't consider your posts being 'active' and if anything they're more annoying than anything.

But, of course, the decision isn't up to me.
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Dude its server NEWS
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm

So let me get this straight; You're asking to be chosen for server news?
I'm sorry, but your logic is flawed somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm

r34g3nt wrote:
So let me get this straight; You're asking to be chosen for server news?
I'm sorry, but your logic is flawed somewhere.

no DUDE can u read somtimes Server news ...
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm sorry, but that doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Bro read Server news somthimes i said MEMEME Choise me they need Som GM's and staff like that ...
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 pm

cuze i have make application already ... so thats why i post this one ...
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Well, then apply in the GM Application section, instead of wasting time in this area. This isn't Server News in any way, shape, or form. If anything, it's spam.
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm

its not SPAM ...
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Then what exactly would you consider this post?

Edit:
All I'm trying to say is that this is your way of getting your posts up so you can maybe be a GM but they aren't looking for posts in numbers, more posts that actually help people and are constructive.
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Huw old are you ?
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm

r34g3nt wrote:

Edit:
All I'm trying to say is that this is your way of getting your posts up so you can maybe be a GM but they aren't looking for posts in numbers, more posts that actually help people and are constructive.

Yes by the way u need to make application to get GM power dude
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Okay, I'm done trying to understand what you're trying to say. I guess you're just lost.
Back to top Go down
Blend
Admin
Blend

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:52 pm

r34g3nt wrote:
Okay, I'm done trying to understand what you're trying to say. I guess you're just lost.
Chipz Stfu, this guy is saying the truth I dont care if u have alot of post, post an app like a normal person, besides i denied yours.
Back to top Go down
https://finallyfreewow.forummotion.com
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Blend wrote:
r34g3nt wrote:
Chipz Stfu, this guy is saying the truth I dont care if u have alot of post, post an app like a normal person, besides i denied yours.

One question ur tard or u cant read ?
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Smart, man, smart. Tell the owner of the servers that he's a "Tard"
Back to top Go down
Chipz

PostSubject: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Chipz wrote:
r34g3nt wrote:

Edit:

Yes by the way u need to make application to get GM power dude

u facking tard read forum som times ...
Back to top Go down
r34g3nt

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Learn English kid.
Back to top Go down
Ama

Ama

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 am

Chipz are you like trying to be black or something next time you want to talking please write like normal person, not a retard trying to act black, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMEMEME Choise ME !   MEMEMEME Choise ME ! Empty

Back to top Go down

MEMEMEME Choise ME !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finally Free WoW Forum :: Server News!-
Jump to: