Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawt

Hawt

[strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] Empty
PostSubject: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Guys im going to be taking a break from this server due to the fact of everything changing. I just think it is unfair that Delight and I are getting switched with 2 new GM's when we have dedicated alot of time into the Instant 80. We've come up with great event idea/Made awesome events/built houses/helped players. But yet we still get switched out. That is retarted and that is why i am leaving.

Last edited by Hawt on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tawaxyon

Tawaxyon

PostSubject: Sad   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

That's really sad to hear that you want to leave, but I don't really see the point of having OC's on a Pvp realm. You should instead make OC's on the highrate realm.
Back to top Go down
Hawt

Hawt

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Its just the fact that he would switch us with new people that he doesnt even know if there good or not..and also we've given so much and he does that...well its retarted
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Hey Hawt sorry that you lost your job but Faded didn't even know how to learn a spell. He did .learn <id> so maybe you will get your job back. Very Happy Hope to see you playing sometimes though!
Back to top Go down
http://Finallyfreewow.com
Hawt

Hawt

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Well i dont plan on coming back soon if at all. so later
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Im sorry to hear that. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm

i can see why you dont wanna leave the insta 80, like the only people that were on in 2 days stright on the horde side of the highrate server was me and my cousin, lol
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 pm

If Hawt would stay, He could make a leveling road and other stuff for the High Rate and then We could advertise it and we would get more people on it.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 pm

well, i put in a GM app for the highrate, since it was the first 1 i was on, so if i get accepted, ill try and make a leveling road, btw can GM's make custom quests?
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:05 pm

You would have to ask Blend for permission to add them into the game. But I don't know how to make them, Do you?
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Nah, probably wouldnt be that hard, i think im going to buy a book called Being a GM for dummies... on a side note, i need a weapon called the Nerfbat, in the description in yellow writing it will say " This weapon has Struck the side of many classes trainers and talent tree's, this is an altogether feared weapon"
Back to top Go down
Blend
Admin
Blend

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am

Well Hawt we are going to be hiring you back, we are moving tawaxyon and faded to highrate and hiring Hawt and Delight back to instant 80.
Back to top Go down
https://finallyfreewow.forummotion.com
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 am

Blend thats great! Delight is really helpful same with Hawt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]   [strike]Changes = unfair[/strike] Empty

Back to top Go down

[strike]Changes = unfair[/strike]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finally Free WoW Forum :: General Discussion!-
Jump to: