Finally Free WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the world of warcraft private server finally free wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is starting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blend
Admin
Blend

School is starting. Empty
PostSubject: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 am

Just thought that I would let you guys know that me and Evan are starting highschool on tuesday, so we honestly have no idea what our homework is going to be like, but we most likly will not have as much time to be on the server. But we will still be on everyday if we can. Towards mid fall and all winter, we will be doing wrestling, this is everyday after school until 4:30 and sometimes on the weekends. So that will limit our time alot, but we will never close the server or become un-active. Just to let you know what our classes are, Evan and I both have advanced freshman english, thats pretty much the only class we have, I have PE, science, math, english, and pc maintnence. He has English, and science. But we have not gotten our schedules yet so this is not for sure. We will let you know what our schedules will be. We can have phones at school so I will be doing Instant Messaging all day incase something goes wrong. The server has auto restart so if it goes down it will comeback up. For us school is very very important. We both need to do A+ work in highschool, our parents wont accept anything less, and we wont do anything less. So with that feel free to post a reply or whatever just though id let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
https://finallyfreewow.forummotion.com
Btight

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 am

Hope you have a great year at your High School!
Back to top Go down
Tawaxyon

Tawaxyon

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

I hope so too tongue
Back to top Go down
Blend
Admin
Blend

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:07 am

Thanks guys we will try our best schools tomorrow and were nervous! Lol I know at least I am. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://finallyfreewow.forummotion.com
Tawaxyon

Tawaxyon

PostSubject: Great   School is starting. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 am

I'm sure It will be great ^^ Good luck mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 pm

dont skip the research paper, thats what almost made me fail english
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Haha Im supposed to be in school right now^^ I had a cramp last night so didnt goto sleep till 3am... Very Happy Got to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
http://Finallyfreewow.com
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 am

dude screw you, lucky bastard
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am

School sucked Sad
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:31 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 am

lol! We need people to donate though. I would but parents wont let me.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:34 am

they would tell me to get a job, which i would try, but i know i probably wont be accepted
Back to top Go down
Isi

Isi

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 am

lol! Well, If you did get a job and donate that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 am

yeah, id be able to afford a mini-fridge, and MONSTER ENERGY, ZOMG DELICIOUS
off note: nice picture faded, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is starting.   School is starting. Empty

Back to top Go down

School is starting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finally Free WoW Forum :: Server News!-
Jump to: